Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Cowboy Hats & Blogging


I opened this blogg back in January but I got so frustrated trying to figure out how to use it I
just gave up. Well the last few months I've really enjoyed checking out the bloggs done by my friend's and family so I decided to give it another go.
I still don't know how to work this thing I'm not a computer guy and "you're world scares me".
To add to my frustration I'm a product of Mesa Public School's English for gifted students
program witch means I have no idea how to construct a paragraph, I don't know when to start or stop a sentence and I can only spell my name correctly about 50% of the time. I do understand however that I'm supposed to feel sorry for myself because some of the other kids in school won't understand what I'm talking about. Last but not least
my football coach was my typing teacher. As long as I brought him a Big Gulp Dr Pepper I
didn't have to attend class. The results should be obvious.

I would like to explain the sombrero/Chinese hat I have on in two of the photos I posted.
It turns out that when a straw hat gets rained on it tends to shrink and curl around the edges
when it dries. I have reshaped this lid (that's cowboy talk for hat) since those photos were taken
and it once again looks like a cowboy hat. I went ahead and posted another photo of me wearing a lid that hasn't lost it's shape.
I'm so vain.

1 comment:

arizonamama said...

Apparantly Lynn is a product of MPS English for gifted student's program too, although you are ions of lightyears ahead in spelling. He's started to ask Cora how to spell words...and she usually knows. I'm glad you started to blog. The pics of the horses makes me homesick for the country... Oh, and quit trying to be logical about Trusty. Her strength is a magical thing...
- Cameo